Increasingly in the modern era, large gaming companies have recognised the value of a flexible workforce, and by supplementing their core staff with interim managers they are better equipped to deal with the peaks and troughs of customer demands and market trends.
Good interim staff are best suited for defined projects of specific duration. If you need someone to drive change, cover a vacant position, or implement new processes or technologies, then an interim manager may be the best solution.
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016