- As an Account Manager you will proactively work with the client base with the objective to increase the revenues generated through the use of our clients gaming solutions and ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- You will be the customer’s contact where you’ll be responsible for proactively helping them to grow their business volumes.
- The Account Manager will build and maintain a broad contact base in each account and ensure that a mutual beneficial business relationship is achieved.
- This will involve frequent business trips from your base in Malta.
- Have at least 4 years of international Sales and Account Management experience.
- Proven capabilities to build strong and profitable client relationships, with sustainable growth in focus. General industry knowledge from the gaming industry is a must.
- Experience from the gaming operator segment and an ability to understand technology on an aggregated level would be considered a plus.
- Preferable a university degree in business economics, MBA, M.Sc. or equivalent is desirable but not a must.
- Fluency in spoken and written business English is a prerequisite.
- We are looking for a high caliber professional with a solid business and economical mindset
- A holistic view on strategic activities merged with a can do attitude.
- To enjoy and thrive, you need to be a team player with high social skills.
For further information on the role please contact Lilia – email@example.com
Apply for this job
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016