Account & Sales Manager is responsible for the strategic Governmental Markets – WLA (World Lottery Association) partnerships in Europe.
The position comprises a hybrid role between sourcing and conducting new sales via RFP or similar and account management to support organic growth of existing WLA accounts. The selected person will report to Head of Account Management and of Global Head of Governmental sales.
- Be holistically responsible for meeting or exceeding the agreed targets, goals and objectives for the WLA market in Europe. Function is aligned with the company’s strategic plan for WLA market.
- Sourcing new opportunities for WLA in Europe and take the full responsibility of conducting WLA tenders.
- Cross-border alignments with relevant stakeholders to secure transparency and clear communication for operational and commercial matters, as well as building own strong relations with external key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the growth of existing WLA customers in Europe.
- Experience from the sales in online gaming market and understanding of the supply chain of lotteries.
- We also find it meriting to have technical understanding and integration layers in the online gaming industry.
- Experience from B2B-sales and or account management within online gaming is meriting.
- Have the right mindset and team spirit to form bid teams and align with numerous stakeholders to successfully perform RFP’s and other go to market projects as relevant.
- Be a true motivator and a team player with the ability to keep the big picture in mind.
- At all times act professionally, be structured and organized combined with excellent communication skills and a customer oriented mindset.
For further information please contact Lilia – email@example.com
Apply for this job
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016