Our multi award winning and fastest growing game producer client in Malta are currently looking for an Accountant to join their growing team.
You will be taking on a crucial role in a company where things happen at lightning speed and quality execution is paramount in everything we do, you will be the lynchpin in efficiently managing and executing the accounting and bookkeeping across the whole business.
The Accountant will sit alongside the CFO as we establish an in-house finance team to support the spectacular growth, innovation and desire for excellence.
- Reporting, bookkeeping and managing invoicing and payments across an international organisation with a host of high profile clients.
- Working closely with both internal stakeholders and external partners in delivering a best-in-class service to a flexible and demanding environment, you will bring a deep knowledge of processes and financial acumen mixed with business awareness and communication skills.
- Financial reporting and group consolidation ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end reporting
- Budget and forecast settings, scenarios and follow up
- Calculate invoices, manage and maintain accounts payable, working closely with business partners and clients to ensure timely payment
- Create, Monitor and analyse business cases to ensure efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure high level of accuracy in the data and support in decision making
- Key person in the integration of new accounting system, identifying and promoting innovations and tools to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships with relevant stakeholders inside and outside the organisation
- Drive innovation and propose delivery of the unexpected
- This role may require occasional international travel
- Academic degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Part Qualified ACCA or similar Accounting Qualification
- Broad experience in audit and accounting practices. Big 4 or similar background preferred
- Advanced MS Excel
- Knowledge of high performance financial systems, ideally MS Dynamics Nav.
- Analytical mind-set with a natural interest to understand numbers
- Interest in technology, ideally with a previous experience in implementing new financial systems.
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed communication skills
- Capacity to work both independently and in teams
- Fluent in business level English
For further information or to apply; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org