OUR MULTI AWARD WINNING AND FASTEST GROWING GAME PRODUCER CLIENT IN MALTA ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CLIENT EXECUTIVE TO JOIN THEIR GROWING TEAM.
Do you already know that you are a pro and have what it takes when it comes to identifying opportunities, seeking the commitment, and execute accordingly; then you are a match for our venture in this position and you will have tools and support to shine.
To be able to succeed in this role you are required to map the gate keepers, decision makers and any relevant stake holder on the customer side, and build a sustainable relation with them. These are often MD’s of a brand, Casino Directors, CRM people, Marketing people, Casino Operations, etc. Our customers may be organized in a slightly different way so you should be flexible enough to find ways of working no matter what.
You will work with our existing customer base of industry leading online gambling operators.
- Overall responsibility for driving and maximizing revenues on existing customers
- Together with customers; Identify opportunities for mutual growth related to geographic expansion, entering into regulated markets, new channel distribution, commitment and supervise the integration of extended items of our offering (promo tools, pooled games, etc.).
- Ensure increased partnership commitment for identified opportunities
- Focus on upselling functionality and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Set new and follow up on KPI’s
- Organize, attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling Operators
- Regularly report of Key Accounts developments.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sales position, preferably in online gambling, with documented excellence in negotiations skills
- Must be a self-driven and intrinsically motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Used to handle multi-million EUR accounts
- To be able to convey the message in a professional manner
- Should be fluent in English oral and written
- References in creating sustainable b2b relations
- Person should have experience in working in rapid growth software or related type of IT companies
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org