Our client is currently looking for an experienced CRM Campaign Coordinator to join their Customer Marketing team in Malta. The role is key in allowing us to continue engaging, exciting and impressing our customers around the world.
- Planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns towards new and existing customers.
- Optimising communication send-outs (e-mail, SMS).
- Managing split testing of communication send-outs and feeding findings back to the never ending learning loop.
- Implementing multichannel, segmented lifecycle campaigns, with a strong focus on the customer acquisition, retention and reactivation journeys.
- Handling of lists and filters, ensuring correct targeting.
- Launching and testing promotional communications and landing pages.
- Analysing and evaluating on campaign performance and sharing learnings with the team.
- Monitoring and checking websites, ensuring all content is correctly displaying and up-to-date at all times.
- +2 years’ experience of campaign coordination, preferably within iGaming.
- Higher education/academic degree.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Analytical. Honestly, you have to enjoy analysing data.
- Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016