Are you passionate about matching business and user needs with IT solutions? Our client is looking for an CRM System Specialist who will ensure that all employees have the tools they need to perform at their best!
As CRM System Specialist, you will provide operational support and tactical management for our internal systems and tools. Particular focus will be on Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX.The person we’re looking for is a technical specialist who is interested in business processes, supporting and mentoring users, and helping to drive improvement initiatives across a global company.
- Frequent contact with Super Users to understand their ways of working and their changing system needs
- Incident and service request management
- Change management
- Documenting plans, solutions and best practices
- Some travels will be required
- Experience in CRM preferable Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX is qualifying but not required
- Preferably some experience with other content or knowledge management systems like WordPress and Atlassian Confluence
- Preferably some experience with Finance processes and ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Who are you?
- To excel in this role, you should have a great interest in technology, an understanding for what motivates people and a passion for making systems work better for them.
- You have the ability to work in a structured manner within a fast paced, constantly expanding environment.
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016