OUR CLIENT; A LEADING OPERATOR WITHIN THE IGAMING INDUSTRY, ARE LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN THEIR MALTA OFFICE.
Customer Support (CS) plays a key role in ensuring continuous customer satisfaction and attainment of service levels. As a CS engineer you will interact frequently with customers, Account Management, Product Management, NOC and Specialist Support teams, therefore having effective written and verbal communication skills are important. You will be the single point of contact for anything related to the support of the companies services portfolio.
- Handle and respond to customer requests within SLA.
- Escalate as required for resolution according to SLAs and OLAs.
- Provide effective, efficient and knowledgeable customer service and solutions to our customers (both external and internal).
- Using ITIL Best Practice to handle Service Requests.
- Create new and update existing knowledge base articles.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Work on a rotating 16/7 shift basis.
- Possess excellent communication skills, needed for delivery of information both to technical as well as non-technical people.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Be highly motivated, with proven aptitude for learning new skills and keeping up to date with the latest technologies and industry changes.
- Technical Skills (preferred).
- Knowledge of SQL. Skills should include but not limited to querying the database to gather information and troubleshooting. Experience with updating entries and transactions.
- Knowledge of analysing logs.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM) & ITIL Best Practices.
- We are looking for a high performing professional with a business and customer service mind set.
- General industry knowledge (gaming industry) and IT/Telecom experience is preferred.
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org