Game Prototype Developer
Are you passionate about game development?
Can you assist in bringing ideas to life and contribute to the idea development process?
As the Game Prototype Developer, you will work in close collaboration with the games team and design team based in Malta to create the best possible Gaming experience for the online Casino market.
- Build a prototyping tool that can be used by you, game mathematicians and game developers to make quick prototypes of game mechanics.
- Tweak prototypes into final game mechanics and produce game mechanical specifications to game developers
- Use the prototyping tool to quickly bring rough game ideas to life
- In the long run, acquire enough Slot game understanding to be able to double as Game Mathematician and design full game mechanics from start to end.
- You are a passionate hobby computer game developer and have at least one indie- or hobby game to showcase
- Your programming background gives you a basic mathematical intuition. This role is more about mathematical and game mechanical solutions, than visual solutions.
- You can program in at least one language powerful enough to make computation heavy applications (c++, java etc)
- A pragmatic “whatever works” mindset to development, to be able to quickly overcome problems. Prototypes will be discarded after use and does not require a rock solid code foundation.
- Love an agile environment within a small company where you help out with everything that is needed to succeed.
- Have a yes-can-do attitude, a person that is a doer and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Experience as professional developer is a plus, but not required
- I-gaming experience or Video Slot experience is a plus, but not required.
Our client offers regular team events and many benefits, such as a subsidized gym membership and health insurance.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org