OUR CLIENT IS A GROWING IGAMING COMPANY BASED IN MALTA THAT OPERATES SEVERAL ONLINE GAMING BRANDS. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT TO JOIN THEIR GROWING TEAM.
- The company is currently developing new end user products for its brands which are soon to be delivered to the market. The Head of Development will manage and lead the Front End and the Back End teams in Malta as well as external resources that are used in the various projects.
- This role is responsible for the technical setup where in-house developed products interacts with 3rd party apps and external systems.
- The Head of Development works close with the Chief of Products to explore and deliver on the business requirements and prioritization.
- The Head of Development does have in-depth experience of development and coding, but for this role, it is more important that you possess a strong understanding of the system architecture to understand possibilities and opportunities and convert that information into action plans and solutions.
- You bring a positive mind-set, a winning attitude and you see the opportunities in all the things that are not yet in place in a small, aggressive, growth company compared to an established corporation.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Responsible for delivering on the product priorities within set budget and timeframe
- Responsible for the development department and some employee responsibility
- Drive all development related recruitments and organisational improvements
- Define and implement suitable work processes, such as Agile, Scrum or Kanban depending on project and team composition
- You have experience with developing web applications, and you have a good understanding of both the Front and the Back End side
- You appreciate SQL databases and the SQL language
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org