Our client is one of the fastest growing iGaming providers in the industry and are looking for a Head of Legal and Compliance to work closely with relevant stakeholders within the organization as well as the Company’s licensing Authorities and outside counsel in various jurisdictions.
The Head of Legal and Compliance shall be a strong team player who enjoys working in a fast–paced and challenging environment. As Head of Legal and Compliance you will focus on commercial law, contract drafting and internal corporate governance. For example, you will be involved in drafting and reviewing contracts with B2C clients, employment contracts, consultancy and confidentiality agreements, and drafting and reviewing our internal policies and procedures. In addition, you will be exposed to the whole range of legal and compliance services such as employment law, marketing law, data protection law, IPR, and compliance.
- Support the Company’s Legal and Compliance team in its daily endeavors.
- Be at the forefront of all legal developments that might have an impact on Company’s operations.
- Establish sounds procedures to minimize reputational and regulatory risks.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents and commercial contracts and provide feedback on terms and conditions from a compliance perspective
- Liaise with company’s legal advisors in ongoing legal matters
- Handle and keep track of litigation, contracts, intellectual property rights and other administrative procedures
- Assist in regulatory projects such as license applications, policies and procedures, as well as in corporate structure and tax related projects
- Liaising with other Company’s departments to ensure that regulatory and legal requirements are implemented.
- Provide effective legal and compliance advice, support and internal training across the business
- Remain abreast of regulatory developments
- Secure overall compliance with local laws and regulations and mitigate potential risk
- Other projects as assigned
- Master’s degree in Law together with extensive years of professional experience gained in-house or in a leading private practice
- This position calls for a meticulous and proactive individual who has a practical and hands-on approach
- Fluent English speaker – additional language skills are highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills combined with proven written and verbal negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload while being part of a motivated team.
- Organized, commercially minded, bright and fast learner, with flexible attitude and able to work in a fast-paced, international business environment
For further information or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org