HR Business Partner
The purpose of the HRBP role is to work with their assigned business client group to translate the strategy into people requirements and set out the people plan to support and deliver actions. Through stakeholder management, the role engages with the business as a commercially focused, strategic HR partner to support the achievement of the business goals while enabling an engaged, performing and motivated environment for all people.
What you’ll be doing
- Recruitment – Teamwork with the Recruitment team. Support managers with recruitment through guidance on effective selection and interviewing techniques as well as advice on construction of tools (adverts, job specs). Support interviews as required.
- Onboarding and Welcome – Teamwork with HR team and Line Managers to give the appropriate support to all new starters across the business lines.
- Employee Engagement – deliver on engagement activity, ensuring the effective flow of communication to your client group of initiatives on a company wide basis as well as group basis. Identifying areas for driving improvement and change to create a positive climate
- Talent & Performance Management – support the roll out of talent initiatives and ensure effective deployment – eg annual performance appraisal, monthly objectives reviews and continues high performance environment. Work with the wider HR team and introduction of talent management initiatives.
- Employee Relations – handle all employee relations matters including formal actions such as disciplinary and grievance issues. Participate in the design and delivery of People Essentials Program and contribute to the upskilling of all people managers. Contribute to the production and maintenance of policies, practices and standards and ensure they are applied consistently and fairly across the business.
- Organisation Support – Team work with HR strategy responsible team. Support structural changes and re-design of work and roles as required. Work closely with managers in defining roles in your business area to ensure responsibilities and goals are accurately matched to the business requirements
Work closely with all colleagues within HR function, sharing knowledge and providing support across the group.
Gain a thorough understanding of the policies, tools and practices in place to support all our people and ensure their effective use throughout the business.
Be an ambassador for the function and business, acting professionally at all times. Build cross functional relationships and alliances.
Who you are
To be spot on for this role you’ll have to bring with you a few years of proven HR experience, preferably in-house, and an education related to Human Resources. Your background has made you a smooth communicator and you have brilliant stakeholder management skills. There is no doubt that you have a real passion for HR & Recruitment and have the ability to have a strategic mindset but don’t mind getting your hands dirty. It is of importance that you have a service-orientated approach and an ability to deal with people at all levels, both externally and internally, in a collaborative way.
Collaboration: No man is an island. We believe in a tight knit teamwork. Working closely with all colleagues within HR function, sharing knowledge and providing support across the group.
All encompassing absorption: We believe in a flexible, continuous improvement mindset. Gaining a thorough understanding of the policies, tools and practices in place to support all our people and ensure their effective use throughout the business.
Role model: Integrity is a high value in the team. Being an ambassador for the function and business, acting professionally at all times. Building cross functional relationships and alliances.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators – we don’t have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development – we encourage innovation and ‘getting involved’ – we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.