Our client – a well established igaming provider is looking for a HR Coordinator to join their HR team.
The HR Coordinator will take responsibility for providing friendly and professional service in administration together with various HR duties listed but not limited to.
- Handle all admin related to recruitment;
- Act as point of contact for new recruits, obtain all necessary paperwork;
- Maintaining personnel records;
- Assisting employees with bank account opening and finding accommodation;
- Keeping abreast with employment related requirements and chasing employees for all legal documents;
- Maintain a hard copy and soft copy filing system and HR databases management;
- Liaising with the various departments to obtain necessary information;
- Issuing letters as required such bank letters, testimonials, confirmation of employment etc;
- Assisting with any other HR related administration.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a Human Resources Administration role;
- An excellent command of the Maltese and English language;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications and Outlook;
- Minimum A-Level standard of education;
- Strong organizational attributes and attention to detail;
- Quick thinking and able to priorities tasks;
- Recruitment administration experience will be considered an asset.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016