We are currently looking for a Junior Lawyer for one of the leading online games supplier based in Malta.
The successful candidate will assist the legal team’s daily duties. Key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, revising and negotiating various contracts. The primary focus will be customer contracts, however, assistance with service agreements, non-disclosure agreements and lease agreements will also be part of the job.
- Further developing, maintaining and updating of the group’s contract filing system
- Administration connected to corporate governance and intellectual property
- Drafting policies and procedures where necessary
- Taking on research work as required
- Compliance reporting and follow-up
We are seeking a degree holder in Law who has strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in business English is necessary. Previous experience from working in a law firm or as in-house counsel is beneficial, but not required.
Since the role requires building excellent working relationships and liaising closely with a wide range of both external and internal contacts, we are looking for a real team player with a positive can-do attitude. The ideal candidate should be highly organised, have a sharp eye for detail, and be confident about managing multiple deadlines in a very fast paced work environment.
Please email email@example.com for further details or to apply.
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016