We are looking for a self-motivated, career driven Full Stack developer that will join our client’s growing team in Malta.
- This role will give you the opportunity to develop into heading the development department.
- The chosen candidate will work with a team of 3 developers (also to increase very soon) and implement processes and procedures that allow the team to produce extremely high quality work in a timely manner.
- While heading the development department, this candidate will be responsible for all works completed by the team and communication with other departments such as design, project managers and content.
- An important aspect of the job is to manage the team but to also utilize coding skills to help out on projects on a daily basis. The role will gravitate to more management as the team grows but initially will require involvement in development.
- PHP (OOP, experience with frameworks and systems such as WordPress, Symphony, Zend)
- Templating engines (TWIG, Smarty)
- GIT and versioning systems
- Experience in Scrum
- Implementing Scrum
- Experience with Photoshop
- PHP REST API
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC
- 5+ years in development
- Demonstrated excellence in team leading, managing and communication
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple developers and form rational and logical solutions
- Career orientated and self-driven. A passion for development is a must.
- Problem solver and key decision maker.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical aspects in a concise manner.
For further information and to apply; please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016