Your main tasks as an On-site Support Technician would be:
to receive incoming tickets and act upon “quick” tickets like unlocking accounts and resetting password also ensure that IT-equipment works properly in conference rooms and the office. You will be the key responsibility for the employee entry process ensuring network accounts are created, computers are imaged and desks are setup. You will also be there to help with any other technical queries.
The company is very successful and developing quickly, thus you should enjoy a high pace environment. The management will focus on nurturing your core strengths and supporting opportunities for self-improvement and empowerment.
If you have the following experience, skills, and qualities:
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a service delivery type role and a Diploma in IT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; English is a must.
- Flexible and have a positive approach to all aspects of technical customer support.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a service minded attitude towards our internal customers.
- A good level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with all staff.
- Driven and motivated to deliver high quality, every day.
- Familiar with desktop software, e.g. MS Office packages.
- A natural and keen interest in all things technical.
- Extraordinary attention to detail in assigned tasks and consistently going the extra mile for the team.
- Ambition for continued improvement.
Contact Lilia on email@example.com for more information!
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016