OUR CLIENT; A LEADING OPERATOR WITHIN THE IGAMING INDUSTRY, ARE LOOKING FOR A ON-SITE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN THEIR MALTA OFFICE.
- IT Services provides operations, maintenance and support on office IT, business support systems and systems for test and development. We are located in Stockholm, Malta and Kiev, providing support to our global offices including Gothenburg, Gibraltar and New Jersey.
- On-Site Support primarily works with tickets related to user administration and clients & devices. Working close to the rest of the company, interaction with “internal customers” is a major part of your daily work.
- Your main tasks would be to receive incoming tickets and act upon “quick” tickets like unlocking accounts and resetting password also ensure that IT-equipment works properly in conference rooms and the office.
- You will be the key responsibility for the employee entry process ensuring network accounts are created, computers are imaged and desks are setup. You will also be there to help with any other technical queries.
The company is very successful and developing quickly, thus you should enjoy a high pace environment. The management will focus on nurturing your core strengths and supporting opportunities for self-improvement and empowerment.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a service delivery type role and a Diploma in IT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; English is a must.
- Flexible and have a positive approach to all aspects of technical customer support.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a service minded attitude towards our internal customers.
- A good level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with all staff.
- Driven and motivated to deliver high quality, every day.
- Familiar with desktop software, e.g. MS Office packages.
- A natural and keen interest in all things technical.
- Extraordinary attention to detail in assigned tasks and consistently going the extra mile for the team.
- Ambition for continued improvement.
The role is based in Malta, but you may be required to travel occasionally to the other offices.
To apply or for further information; please email your CV to email@example.com