Our client is an award winning iGaming operator based in Malta and are looking for an experienced Payments and Fraud Administrator to join their growing team.
The purpose of the role is to support the Payments function by ensuring a smooth customer journey from deposit through gameplay and withdrawal, whilst keeping in-line with requirements and providing a robust gaming platform. You will also be an integral part of fraud prevention and mitigating possible loss.
What would you be responsible for?
- Dealing with customer related emails and KYC documents
- Investigating and identifying suspicious transactions alerted by any fraud monitoring applications, the Customer Service Team or other sources
- Managing player accounts
- Proactively monitoring and reviewing accounts and transactions data for suspicious activity
- Processing withdrawals and affiliate payments across multiple payment service providers
- Contesting and preventing chargeback claims
- Identifying areas requiring increased security controls to protect both the organisation and customer from fraud
- Keeping detailed records of suspicious activity, analysing trends, industry security threats and providing recommendations to mitigate loss
What experience and skills do I need to be considered for the role?
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in a payments and fraud environment
- Sound understanding of the gaming industry
- Strong numerical skills, analytical skills and attention to details is essential
- Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly
- Ability to work on own initiative, with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Excel / Word and excellent keyboard skills are essential
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to email@example.com
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016