Are you a results orientated, driven and successful PPC Manager?
- Do you have vast experience in managing large budgets for a company?
- We are looking for somebody who has exceptional attention to detail, is analytical and has 3-5 years expertise in running PPC campaigns across several platforms including Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Bing and Facebook.
- You will start out as the sole PPC team member and will be responsible for building and growing the department with the aim of recruiting many other team members.
- As part of the digital marketing mix, an understanding and expertise with SEO, Conversion Rate Optimisation and A/B split testing is going to be vital when working with development and design departments.
- Report to the head of marketing with easy to digest data on progress made.
- Design and maintain strict processes for budget control.
- Exploit new openings, test new ideas while ensuring the profitability of each camping.
- Ensure the PPC strategy is implemented and kept running to a very high standard
- Implement sophisticated measures to optimise conversions across platforms, devices and based on analytical data.
- Define and implement the PPC strategy for multiple projects and access its scalability.
- Ability to lead, manage and drive success as part of a team.
- Work with other departments to successfully A/B test and optimise the conversion/signup funnel.
- Highly analytical – You must love data and be able to draw logical conclusions form this data.
- Attention to detail – tweaking, optimising, testing until perfection. The candidate should be a perfectionist.
- Team player – as a team leader and involved with other departments we need someone who will bring energy and a positive impact to the table.
- Numbers driven – You must think like an investor and be able to realise an ROI on your budget. Scaling a successful strategy is music to our ears!
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Fluent in English
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to email@example.com