Our prestigious and well established client are looking for a talented Project Manager to join them in Malta.
This is a very dynamic role which involves vast participation in projects within the organization; from the initiation phase to the post-deployment phase. You will be responsible for coordinating projects and communicating with numerous stakeholders and most other departments as well as team members from the product department throughout the work process.
This role will be greatly involved in the workflow management for different project types; new development, optimization, maintenance and more. Your role will also consist of creating and optimizing product related documentation and processes for different stages of each project type.
This is a key role to ensure all projects are well planned, coordinated accordingly between different departments, executed in a timely manner, and to guarantee that the best possible outcome is achieved – regardless of the size of the project.
- Create and optimize project related documentation and to maintain and update the internal documentation processes
- Ensure that internal communication flows are to satisfaction for stakeholders and team members
- Understand the business needs from internal and external stakeholders/partners to guarantee efficiency and top quality work
- Manage details and timelines of multiple concurrent projects (varying in size, scope, and focus)
- Help in the prioritization process for all projects with technical involvement
- Use various IT-tools to plan and communicate with all stakeholders
- Review and optimize product briefs for different project types and different project stages
- Work closely with stakeholders, UX, design, IT, content, affiliates, SEO and all other departments (when needed) to ensure qualitative delivery within a timely manner
- Monitor and report project progress and the use of resources against agreed delivery dates and milestones
- Manage and coordinate all different steps of the projects from initiation to completion: from initial scoping, development of technical specifications and detailed project plans, through the development lifecycle to integration and release to the customer according to defined Project Management processes
- Review business requirements and deliverables for completeness and correctness prior to passing them onto active participants
- Communicate with Head of Product to ensure all documentation is up to date and satisfactory
- Daily communication with stakeholders and involved participants in projects
- Ensure that relevant communication is being shared with involved parties in a timely and coordinated manner
- Search and suggest improvements related to the internal communication if it can improve the process
- Work closely with stakeholders, Head of Product, UX, design and IT to ensure best possible results
- Extensive relevant experience, (preferably project management) from communication and/or internet projects with multiple stakeholders and different departments
- Experience to work both independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Experience from JIRA and various time-tracking systems is a plus
- High professional integrity and maturity
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking skills and able to handle change of priorities, requirements and timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and strong team-player skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be resilient and deliver under pressure
- Fluent in English
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org