OUR CLIENT; A LEADING OPERATOR WITHIN THE IGAMING INDUSTRY, ARE LOOKING FOR A REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN THEIR MALTA OFFICE.
Position Summary & Objectives
- The Regional Business Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the existing business function of the assigned territory/area, and accountable for driving sustainable long-term profitable growth within the Accounts in line with the company’s strategic directions.
- The RBM is further responsible for the functional P/L, setting targets, budgets and cross-border alignments for maximizing functional efficiency and customer engagement.
- The RBM is also managing a Team of 4-10 Account Managers / Senior Account Managers.
- The RBM will also be supporting the MD of NE Malta in various operational and strategic tasks and special projects as the needs arises.
Main Responsibilities and duties:
- Be holistically responsible for meeting or exceeding the agreed targets, goals and objectives as aligned to the company’s strategic plan.
- Continuously measure the performance of the Accounts and Account Management personnel in charge of, and take immediate action as necessary to rectify deviations to agreed targets, goals and objectives.
- Be the Account Manager for a number of Accounts (2-4) in order to maintain the proximity to the company’s customers’ business environments.
- Continuously refine and improve routines and processes to maximize the Account Management function quality of work, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- As appropriate visit key customers together with the Account Managers in charge of.
- Build own strong customer relations with key customer stakeholders, and ensure that the company has the correct contact interfaces.
- Participate and as appropriate take active part in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc.
- Be fully responsible for the P/L of the Account Management Team in charge of.
- Manage general administrative tasks for the function such as but not limited to – budget process, salary settings, incentive plans, hiring of new employees, dismissal of non-performing personnel, and continuous MAP reviews.
- Cross-border alignments with relevant stakeholders to secure transparency and clear communication for operational and commercial matters.
- Support the MD as appropriate with tactical and strategic tasks, such as but not limited to annual budget preparation, continuous performance monitoring, reporting, presenting at All-Hands meetings etc.
- Make sure Account Management personnel in charge of understand and follow the company’s core values, business ethics, and all other relevant policies.
- At all times act professionally, be structured and organized.
7-10 years of international Account Management and/or Sales experience.
People management experience, including hiring in high growth environment and managing underperformance.
Executive presence. Proven capabilities to build strong and profitable client relationships at CxO level.
Experience in the gambling industry (preferably online) is a pre-requisite.
Ability to understand technology on an aggregated level and complex solution selling techniques.
Strong business acumen and ability to synthesize complex & conflicting data streams to optimize decision-making process.
University degree in business economics, MBA, MsC or equivalent.
Experience working in an international & multicultural organization.
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to email@example.com