As the Relationship Manager you will be required to map the gate keepers, decision makers and any relevant stake holder on the customer side and build a sustainable relation with them.
You will work with the existing customer base of industry leading online gambling operators.
- Overall responsibility for driving and maximizing revenues on existing customers
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Set new and follow up on KPI’s
- Together with customers Identify opportunities for mutual growth related to geographic expansion, entering into regulated markets, new channel distribution, commitment and supervise the integration of extended items of our offering (promo tools, pooled games, etc.)
- Ensure increased partnership commitment for identified opportunities
- Focus on upselling functionality and contract negotiations
- Organize, attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling Operators
- Regularly report of Key Accounts developments.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sales position, preferably in online gambling, with documented excellence in negotiations skills
- To be able to convey the message in a professional manner
- Used to handle multi-million EUR accounts
- Must be a self-driven and intrinsically motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Should be fluent in English oral and written
- References in creating sustainable b2b relations
- Person should have experience in working in rapid growth software or related type of IT companies.
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016