OUR CLIENT IS A GROWING IGAMING COMPANY BASED IN MALTA THAT OPERATES SEVERAL ONLINE GAMING BRANDS. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR BACK END DEVELOPER TO JOIN THEIR GROWING TEAM.
- Our client presents an excellent opportunity for you to join a skilled and growing team of developers in Malta.
- You are a creative and goal oriented problem solver who actively takes part in driving the daily development work from a technical perspective.
- You are an integral part of the planning and execution of future development.
- This is a great time to join the company where you will be very involved in developing and delivering new core systems supporting the clients brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contributing to ensure product owners and the team reach iteration goals.
- Leading/participating in iteration meetings (morning, retrospective. estimation)
- Developing new features
- Integrate 3rd party systems and work with 3rd party developers
- Fixing bugs
- Improving existing code base
- Reporting any known issues with the systems
- Participating in, and improving, the development process
- Keeping documentation/wiki up to date
- Contribute in the Release and Change management process
- Experience with web development
- Experience with SCM’s (git, mercurial, subversion, etc.)
- Experience with unix type systems (Mac, Linux)
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016