OUR CLIENT IS A GROWING IGAMING COMPANY BASED IN MALTA THAT OPERATES SEVERAL ONLINE GAMING BRANDS. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER TO JOIN THEIR GROWING TEAM.
- Our client presents an excellent opportunity for you to join a skilled and growing team of developers.
- You are a creative and goal oriented problem solver who actively takes part in driving the daily development work from a technical perspective.
- You are an integral part of the planning and execution of future development.
- The company are currently developing new end user products using the latest technology to transform product into user experience.
- This is a great time to join the company where you will be very involved in developing and delivering new strong products to the market.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain end user facing and internal websites and applications
- Work closely with designers to bring awesome interfaces to life, pixel perfect
- Experience in developing internal and external consumer-facing web interfaces
- Understand the principles of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with mission-critical enterprise applications including support for high availability and security
- Strong collaboration skills and passion for standards
- Focused on solutions, sharing knowledge and learning new techniques
- Structured, good attention to detail and thorough
- Creative and takes initiatives
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016