We are looking for a driven, creative and ambitious senior SEO Manager who will be responsible for our client’s search marketing activities.
The chosen candidate will work alone as the SEO Manager with the aim of quickly growing the team to 2-3 people. While the stakeholders are seasoned in Digital Marketing it will be the candidate’s responsibility to constantly keep on top of understanding link building tactics in tough niches, staying on top of all the latest technical SEO and future trends, in depth knowledge of algorithms, penalty recoveries etc.. The candidate should differentiate between different SEO philosophies on a project by project basis.
- Report to head of marketing detailing activities and progress made.
- Ensure the SEO strategy is executed in line with site objectives and maintain high standards within the team.
- Setup link building campaigns using white and grey hat tactics ensuring a diversified link profile in accordance with the strategy outlined.
- Define and set the SEO strategy for each web asset.
- Quality outreach processes and results ensuring targets are successfully reached.
- Measure and document processes and progress across all web assets.
- Managing external agencies for link building where necessary.
- Understand and implement PLN’s while being mindful of a footprint.
- Defining and streamlining reports for the SEO team leading to beneficial analysis.
- Improve onsite technical SEO where necessary and coordinate with developers to implement best practices.
- Keyword analysis and on site optimization.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple team members and instill the high quality standards set.
- Career orientated and self-driven.
- A passion for SEO and Search marketing is a must.
- Attention to detail and a perfectionist.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical aspects in a concise manner.
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to email@example.com