OUR CLIENT; A LEADING OPERATOR WITHIN THE IGAMING INDUSTRY, ARE LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL INTEGRATION MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN THE MALTA OFFICE.
About the position
- In this position your main task will be to act as a coordinator and technical expert for our products and solutions in both new customer integrations and our existing customer’s enhancement projects.
- You will be a part of the Customer Integrations Team, which consists of 14 people.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Technical integrations of new customers onto the company’s products & solutions
- Investigations relating to existing customer integrations and identifying relevant information for the purpose of optimizing performance;
- Coordinating with customer-side technicians, developers and project managers;
- Keeping up to date and aware regarding changes in the company’s product portfolio.
What’s your background?
- We believe that the ideal candidate has an academic degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an application engineer, software developer, technical account manager or similar technical position and wants to take the step into a more coordinating role, but still be able to utilize his/her technical skills and also to have strong customer focus.
To be successful in the role as Technical Integration Manager we expect you to have experience and understanding within these areas:
- Project management skills;
- Web integration (SOAP/REST/HTML & other languages);
- Databases (Microsoft SQL server);
As it is our working language a high proficiency in English is required, both written and oral, paired with great communication skills.
Who are you?
- The most important characteristics to succeed in this role are to be humble, to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- You have excellent communication and coordination skills, combined with an analytical mind and you are not afraid to take the initiative.
- You work well under pressure, are flexible, thorough and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to email@example.com