Our client are a fast growing digital Marketing company based in Malta and are looking for a fun fluent English speaking Web Content Editor to join our team in Sliema.
The candidate will be responsible for writing, proofreading, editing and optimising (Internal linking) content. The candidate will liaise with the team members responsible for delivering and uploading the content and then take charge of their web content editing duties. They will also represent the site on social media and have a small involvement in marketing.
Experience of iGaming content terminology is a must. Knowledge of casinos, sportsbooks and different content types such as reviews, tips, guides and news should be in the candidate’s wheelhouse in terms of editing and copywriting.
- Write, Edit, proofread and optimise all content delivered to the work queue.
- Journalistically interlink and internally SEO content.
- Liaise with team members to maintain an effective workflow.
- Report any concerns or problem to management.
- Take initiative and improve copy, research and correct any mistakes
- Meet demands for unscheduled content such as newsletters, PR’s, reviews etc..
- Add a professional journalistic layer to the company’s websites.
- Use social media to improve the sites’ presence.
- iGaming content experience is necessary (slot machines is a bonus).
- Fluent English (Mother tongue).
- Excellent proofreading skills and ability to edit content.
- Ability to change philosophy to meet the company’s skills regarding SEO
- Multi-tasking and efficiently segregating tasks.
- Copywriting skills to quickly meet on demand briefs.
- Tech savvy. Ability to use CMS (wordpress) FTP client. Experience in Sublime and Notepad++ a plus (training provided)
For further information or to apply; please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Live Jobs
Available job sectors
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) appoint new management May 5, 2016
- Mr Green Ltd. selects Kambi as its Sportsbook provider April 21, 2016
- 21Bet launches new Sportsbook March 16, 2016
- Yggdrasil pens video slot agreement with Bet365 March 3, 2016
- NeoGames strikes deal with Czech’s Sazka February 9, 2016